Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Step

                                   Getting start


    This morning before I went out to work, I  grabbed  me a pen and a small note book  that my daughter gave me, for just in case..ha!ha! I don't want to be brain freeze like yesterday and looked at the empty page.  I wanted to write something that my children will appreciated as the same time they would enjoy to read.  Perhaps if I can get it accomplish this will be a gift to them from me, something that they will look back and appreciate much more when I'm no longer with them.  I don't know when my time on earth is going to come to the end, only God knew.   I pray that they will live their life in the reverence fear of the Lord, with Love and Respect, Understanding and Knowledge, Wisdom and Truth, Merciful and Kind.
     There had bee some inspiration for me from one of the blogger that that I had read. The theme is on my # 1 favorite actor, Wentworth Miller, from tv series called "Prison Break".  The blog is called, "CafeWent-Life with Wentworth Miller".  Written by one of the fan club who inspire by this actor which turn her blog into fine art, art of writing.  When I read it and I thought in my heart, Wow!, if Wentworth Miller read of what she wrote monthly, I wonder how would he feel to knowing the love and the waiting from his fan club.
      So I decided to open me a blogger, but only for the purpose of my family which intention toward my children.  I'm not pro witter, English is my secondary language as you already know.  My used of grammar is awful, but it does not stop me from writing.  I wrote a few short inspiration book while back and gave it to my friend to prof  read....oh boy!!....I remember one thing that she said, "I can hear your accent jump right out from the pages.....lol."

No comments:

Post a Comment