Saturday, October 20, 2012

Season in the sand


                              "Another pictures to remember"

       Clear emerald green mixed blue water with sugar white sand, beautiful sunset reflected on the water, what a beautiful sight.  Destine, Florida is also one of the most famous places for sugar white sand, the Gulf of Mexico.  For many of years it became our most vacation place.  The smell of the fresh air, ocean breeze brought back a wonderful memory of my early years at Myrtle Beach, S.C.  Spent my times together with mom, dad and my sister, and our baby brother, we did BBQ picnic almost every weekend.   My sister and I we have lot of fun playing in the sand, wearing a swimsuit that my sister made for me.  It’s a cute flower bathing suit…lol,  We have crabbing season, oyster season – digging for oyster is fun - and yes fishing on the peer all night long.  We have so much fun.  The base housing is not too far away from the beach.  We loved there....not much picture to share old memory that we left behind.  There no digital camera like this day, only dad your grandpa Don Polaroid camera.

    Destine Florida is beautiful, it not too crowned, it mostly family beach.   We always stay at the same three story townhouse with the ocean is our back yard.   I loved to wake up early before sun rise and sat at the back patio drinking coffee looking at the beautiful ocean before the rising sun, while you are still sleeping.   Wadee and I we loved to go for walking and look for sea shell; maybe get lucky we might find some shark teeth.   I have found a lot of shark teeth in Myrtle Beach with my sister, but never in Destine.
     One thing I regret when we on our vacation is that I didn't get much picture taken.  Every vacation I find myself in the kitchen cooking and cleaning, breakfast, lunch and dinner.  “The next vacation, we are going to eat sandwich, fast food, order to go or restaurant..” This is what I always said in every vacation, but never accomplish...Lol...  Cooking became one of my habit, we find that home cooking is less expensive than eat out especially when we have a lot of teenager going along on our vacation.  These are some old pictures that we took, I lost a lot of beautiful picture due to computer crash-did take time to save it : (  
                                                    Destine, Florida 2010
These are collage students from Thailand came on working comp, to experience life outside Thailand. Except the 2 boys and the little girl, "Oh, that U!"  :D.  Where is me?  Holding the camera as always and where is dad?  Fishing!!!....





     If you remember, one vacation, my sister (your aunt) and her family and dad's family and our friends and their family went on the same vacation with us.  Wow!! I have a chef in the house.  My sister is an excellent cooker and plate decorator.  She doesn't serve her food on just regular plain plate, but she serve her dish and decorated with hand crave fruits and vegetable. This is her video and she also teaches how to crave fruits and vegetable on youtube 

http://www.youtube.com/user/wtimm9?feature=results_main

                                     



     She can turn fish into a very delicious four seasons fish; spicy, sweet, salty and sour sauce which poured on top of the fried fish that everyone love.  She can make lobster tail into a very expensive five star restaurant dish, a twice cook shrimp that every kids hands are all around the plate and completely gone in just minute..   Ah! don’t forget her stir fly crab.. hmm!!!..make your mouth watery, the more you eat you just never seem to get enough, plus delicious seafood soup.  Boy oh boy!  I wish that I have taken some picture of it, but too busy lending my helping hands cooking with her.   As soon as the food on the table...wow!!!  everyone is ready to dig in.  We all got bless...thank God for my sister delicious cooking, and time well giving to other...
     We went out for walk on the beach after eat for our exercise, watching the beautiful moon reflected on the dark blue ocean.  Kids run around with flash light try to catch little tiny sand crabs.  We enjoy eating, talking and laughing, swimming, shopping and fishing together that vacation... I may not have any picture left to share, but those picture remain deep in my memory of precious time spent...perhaps one day we all can go together again, this time I'll take picture of every moment of it... :)
          I did found one picture that I have left from group vacation, here it is....

From the left: Nanny, Wadee with one piece  Amanda and Shana or I loved to called her "Kai Mook" which mean Pearl.  They try recreate my sand mermaid that had been destroy over the night...
                                                          
Here are some pictures from last year...new place we went in Florida..


"magnificent views from all side"

"waiting and waiting patiently,,,, for you to feed meeee...."
It not just one bird, but there are three...birds.... waiting to steal your fish.

Wadee & Me
Pensacola Beach, Fl.
Boue, Fone, Sarm & Wadee
                                                      Boue and Ya, "We missed u Ned..."  : (
                                                                                   

                          "wow!!!, beautiful, creative sand castle you are......   ; D "
              "please, just a little bet more mom, I'm having so much fun in the sand..."

  Dear Lord, thank you for the beautiful white sand and magnificent view...the beauty of the nature that you created for us to enjoy....we have so much fun in the sun...with all of my grateful heart to YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment