Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why Snow Dove?




    I been thinking of what name I should use for my blog, came up with many, but it already have been used.  In my property there are many different kind of birds all around.  There is one special bird that I loved to watch.  Every day I heard them sing, they been coming and lived on the tree in our back yard.  They are pretty merely white dove.  Oh, how I loved to watch them, I threw some seeds for them, but our chicken always got to it first...lol
     As I were working in my Nursery, cold wind start blowing on my face, knowing that fall is around the corner and soon or later winter will follow.  We don’t often get much snow in down south.  For couple of years which past we have some little snow, just an inches or so , enough to take a picture.  I loved snow, but due to our work, it is best not to have too much of it.  It can damage our plants, if we don’t cover them fast enough in time. 
     When we first came to U.S., we stay at our step grandparent’s house in Roanoke, Virginia.  Their house is on the top of the slop of the hill.  It’s beautiful two stories house with the basement.   We came in December of 1976, a few day right before Christmas and a few day later it start to snow.  It snow all night.  I remember sat by the bedroom window and watch the snow fallen down.  I don’t want to go sleep, fear of missing out when morning come and the snow will melt.  Eventually I did felt to sleep by the window.  My sister woke me up the next morning with excitement expression on her face,  “there are so much snow outside, common let go!”  Omgosh!!!!  It didn’t melt!…..LOL.   We have so much fun and a lot of snow to play with.  I remember grandpa and dad were shoveling the snow out of the walkway and by the front door.  Grandma and mom were cooking breakfast in the kitchen.  
      Grandpa likes to watch birds, and I am too.  I loved bird and I loved to draw them.  I loved snow, and my favorite color is white.  “Whit as snow,” as the blood of Christ wash us clean, if you have that sort of experience you understand what it is mean to be wash in the blood of Christ.   That how it came to me “Snow dove.”  
          Father I thank you for every words that You would inspire me to write.   I pray that will touch heart and soul of those who inspire to read.  I thank you for the gift of beautiful life that you give us and every beauty of all the nature that You created for us and in many purpose and for reason.  With all of my grateful heart to You Lord. Thank You in Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment