Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sound Of Music

     Everyone loved music, but what kind of music depend on each personality.  Your dad likes soft rock, soul and of course Thai music.  Boue like techno, piano music and gospel.  Ned like piano music, country and gospel.  Wadee like some Korean music, few gospel, and instrument music, piano, violin and bass.   Me, I have music in my heart...it's my pray....I also like soft piano, violet, guitar, ukulele, soft instrument music without lyric, and some classical music.  There is one kind of music that I enjoy to listening and I hear it every day in my nursery.  It is amazing beautiful melody, to me occurs.  It is the birds songs that they sing.


           Have you ever hear bird imitate sounds of what it hear?  If not, you have to watch   this video....This bird is amazingly awesome...
I got to get a video of the turtle doves cooing in our tree.  This evening we saw over 20 dove flying low in front of our house into the tree.  I believed that we should have close to 50 dove living in the trees around of our house.
Here are some music that we loved....by Yiruma
Rivers flow in you, this is the song that Ned and Wadee love to play on the piano.  


                                       
Kiss the rain is one of my favorite and I'm learning to play this song when ever I got time...
                                        
Finally, Wadee violin teacher gave Wadee music sheet on Rivers Flow in you so she may try out on her violin or piano, perhaps one day she will play like this young lady in this video that she enjoy watching
             
                                         

Yesterday, we saw a lot of baby birds flying all around the tree close to where I do my cutting.  They are so pretty and they only come out in the evening an hour before the sun go down.  It is difficult to catch them on camera.  They're very fast, I don't know what kind of bird they are, but they are sooooo cute....Boue was amaze by how cute they are.I also saw some baby dove flying on the oak tree beside the house...
  

Dear Lord, I thank you for all of this birds that you lead them to our land, and I thank you for such creative animal that you created for us and such a beautiful songs that they sings.  I appreciated every moment of it and it gave me such a pleasure of watching them and listening to them singing.
Thanks again with all of my heart to You and You alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment