Monday, December 17, 2012

Our Frist Young Chef

Stir fry vegetable with tofu
      Wadee just turn 12, little over 2 month ago. Last year I taught her how to cook pepper steak and stir fry vegetable. This afternoon she wanted to cook this dish for me since it is our favorite. She cut the vegetable and chopped garlic, but I fry the tofu for her. Well she cooked the whole dish by herself, and it turn out very good just little salty, but it's ok.  I'm glad that she is interesting in learning how to cook. She baked some cake before and icing it with homemade cream cheese icing that i taught her. I hope that she will be a great cook like her aunt Timm ~♥~
    Thank you Wadee for a delicious dish. We very enjoy it ...the boys are working today, they didn't get a chance to taste our new chef cooking....but I leave you boys the pictures to see...we missed you....

 


Dear Lord, I thank you that  for our young chef today, Thank you for the food that she cook and I pray that you will bless her hands and in very things that she touch will turn to prosperity in physical and spiritual for  her life and the people around her that she will live her life to bring glory back to you... with all of grateful heat to You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment